One Week

Toronto Travel Blog

To gooooo!!!  Yippie.  It's now 9:48am and just thinking about next week.  At this moment I'll be sitting at a BA flight to Amsterdam (had to connect through London) and going to be landing at 10:55am "dam" time!  From there the adventure will begin!

I finally picked up a money belt, which was the last item on my buying list.  So I'm ready to go.  This weekend I've got too much going on so I won't be able to start the packing yet.  I've decided to set aside Sunday night to get the ball rolling on the little things that need to get done.  I just wish I had someone to do my packing for me or even push that "EASY" button and it would be all done for me with a click.

My friend Fiona texted me yesterday and asked me if I've ever been Asseilling?  I had to google it cause I had no idea what she was talking about.  But once I found out, I was totally up for it and have never done anything like it before.  What I'll be doing is repelling from cliffs from a rope.  YIKES.  I hope the rope doesn't break..hehe!  But I'm here to try anything once and see what happens.  Very pumped for it.

I'll be back in a couple of days to let you know how the packing is going!  FUN TIMES! :)

photo by: yasuyo