Day of getting lost....

Dublin Travel Blog

Woke up just before 11am and decided to head out on the town on my own.  Fiona was gone for a few hours to run some errands so I took it upon myself to take a walk.

Started off great, knew where I was... but then the left and right turns took me to places unknown and it was great.  I actually enjoyed being lost cause I was in part of a city unknown.  After an hour and a half of walking I found my way home since things were starting to look familiar.  Arrived home and was conked tired!

Decided to have some lunch, McDonald's.  Just can't stop eating it here for some reason, tastes much better here then at home.  Then we watched a dvd, Mad Money.  Not a bad movie at all.

We decided to take a little road trip and ended up at Dollymount Beach, then went up the little mountain to take some fabulous pictures overlooking everything.  I must say the roads are pretty scarey.  There were times I wanted to grab the wheel cause we were on the wrong side of the road..haha!!  Came home and Fiona got ready to head to her night course and I spent the night uploading pictures and updating this blog!!

Irish tv is pretty weird but funny.  Decided to stay the night in and rest up as we knew we had an early start to Galway (3hrs away) on the West Coast of Ireland.

Dublin