Procrastinating...

Toronto Travel Blog

Well, I leave for Amsterdam/Ireland in 10 days.  Have I started packing yet?  Nope.  Have I bought the essentials for the trip? Just some little things.  Am I slacking in this department?  Yes.  Can someone help me get motivated?  I hope so.  I think I just need to cancel on some plans with friends and get my butt into gear.  I definitely want to make sure everything fits into my backpack.

I am just really busy with the outside world and not spending any time on packing and getting myself organized.  This is my first trip to Europe in 17 years.  I am very excited to be heading to Amsterdam and Ireland.  I am meeting my friend Fiona from Dublin in the 'dam' and we are staying at the Flying Pig Downtown for 2 nights before heading to Dublin for the rest of my trip.  Also very excited to see what she has planned for me.

Well, I guess I'll get back to work and keep on drafting my packing list, folding it up and putting into my purse to take home and post it on my door as a 'to-do list'.

tigerlover says:
Oh jeez girl, you better get a move on..LOL.
Posted on: Mar 10, 2008
jennethm says:
I will be leaving in 3 days and I havent done much myself. Whenever I see something on my stuff that I want to bring, I just put them all together in one part of my room. So maybe I will just sort it out a day before my trip. Just dont forget to drop by the store to pick up those "essentials" that you cannot leave without - toothbrush, creams, etc etc.
Posted on: Mar 10, 2008