Another Night

Hanoi Travel Blog

Arrived back in Hanoi, found a hotel that appeared nice at first, but the following morning showed its true colors.  Didn't have much time, so headed for Cha Ca - a grilled fish speciality, that was pretty fine.  A man, who will be left unidentified, was handing out flyers for a free beer, and a place that will be unmentioned.  Free and Beer are my two favorite words, well two of them, so we went.  The free beer did not come from the bar, instead the draft beer was poured either in a back room or upstairs, which I found to be quite suspicious.  Well, I mean, I still drank it and dind't die, so I guess it all worked out.  However, another man might not have been so lucky, as all of a sudden he plummeted from his chair to the floor at the bar.  Was it from the mysterious beer?  I think the answer is most definitly yes.

Next was the waterpuppet show, which was surprisingly very entertaining.  I think the fact that it was short - only about an hour, helped.  It never got to the point where it stated being borning.  Well, this is based on what I could see.  A women with the largest head I have ever seen sat in front of me.  That's may be an exxageration.  But I was upset.

photo by: mario26