EuropeItalyTurin

Turin Travel Blog

Mummy

Today we went to Egyptian museum :) I’d like to go to Egypt but can’t afford now so just visited the museum wouldn’t be that bad, right? :D

This is the second biggest Egyptian museum. The first one is in Cairo. The ticket is about 7.5 Euros per person. Took about one hour and a half. Do I like it? Oh yesssss I do!

Turin was the capital city of Italy because it’s an economic city, full of factories. Most of products, brands, cars, movies, food were born here. If it’s not good, it shouldn’t be the capital city before Rome.

The Center of the city
The last Olympic (before China) was set up here. I don't remember why they change to Rome now. ..

Italian people drive cars more than taking the bus. In London is full of cars but Londoners take bus and tube also. The bus station here is strange. It’s in the middle of the street. And it’s a trolley bus.  Even there are a lot of cars but there is no traffic, no car crash, no horn as in Bangkok. Fabulous! I went to the place they made the film Italian job . If you watch that one, I'm sure  you remember the scene that try ride the mini cooper  along the path way  of the building. That's big enough for the mini. The car that I love  but I can't afford :P In thailand is about 4 million THB!   Oh mamma mia!

People use small cars such as Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mini Cooper as they all are born here.  Ale told me that who drives the smallest car means he is the richest. Uhmm …  Different from my country. Thai people love the big car. If you drive the big car, you are rich. (But not big like the truck of course!) I don't care that is big or the small. I just want the one that comfortable for me but I stoped driving long time ago after I got the accidents more than 10 times with the bus, the cat, the cars, the motorbike, the tuk tuk and the others ... better let someone drive for me, right? :)

I didn't make any shopping there. I don't need anything and I don't think it's a city to make shopping. Turin has other things to enjoy more than buying clothes I think :)

There I was. A city of cheese. A city of chocolate. A city of cars. A city of film. A city of coffee and a city of Juventus!

Going to Egyptian museum
Going to Egyptian museum
Amazing!
Amazing!
Nice shoes!
Nice shoes!
The center of the city
Homemade Pizza at Cristina :)
Homemade Pizza at Cristina :)
Kebab!