EuropeItalyTurin

Yesterday - Today - Tomorrow

Turin Travel Blog

Turin in the night

In winter, the day is dry but that made me love Turin in the night.

Every street there was decorated by the light. Those were designed by lighting designers. Ale told me that they changed them every month. Nice. They made the city colourful now.  From the center of the city to Ale's house has a nice view, the Alps is in front of me. I asked him "Are you bored to see it everyday?" He said "no, it's nice". Yes, I think so ... Even turin is an old city now. There's nothing much to see but I like it .. anyway.

After dinner .. we walked around the city again. Took some pictures. Went to the bakery shop and bought my favorite bakery. I don't remember the name. Two small bread with the homemade whipcream in the middle. I never taste the delicious one like this before! I wish they had it in
Thailand but Ale told me that that kind of cream can't do it in Thailand.

I love one bread in my country.

At the center of the city
It's from Petchaboon which is the birth place of one of my friends. Eveytime she goes to meet her family, I ask her to buy for me. But here, in Turin. How could I ask Ale to buy it for me and bring it to Thailand???

What a really expensive dessert! If you want to eat, you have to buy a bkk-turin ticket to eat it!

I went back home with the sad mode. 10 days was really fast. Seemed like I just came here yesterday, today is the last day and tomorrow I had to go back .. I couldn't sleep that night. I wanted to spend time to see and to feel it as much I could do!!!!

But next time ... maybe!