EuropeItalyTurin

Bye Bye London - Buongiorno Italia

Turin Travel Blog

My new house after back from Italy trip is around Southfields Station

28 dec. 07

Before leaving London I had an appointment with the new landlord. I planned to move to a new house after back from Italy. I was staying with my friends since I arrived there but for a person like me, I better have my own room  I know it'd be because the new house is far from the city and far from my friend's house but I wanted to do it.  And it's cheap. Just only 60 pounds per week for this double bedroom.

By the way, I envy people who stay in Europe. They can travel all around EU zone easily and cheap. The ticket from London to Italy was just only 50 Euros in return by Ryan air. Actually I found it cheaper than that but not on the day I wanted to go. But 50 Euros is just 2500 THB, it's cheaper than flying from Bangkok to Chiangmai or Phuket!!! I took the night bus to the coach station then had to take the coach to Stansted Airport.

My room
N11 Bus comes every 23 minutes and 53 minutes. I can't miss the bus at 2.23am if I missed it, I could miss the coach too. Anyway I love this system. THe bus comes on time. And you know when they will come. I wish we had the same in Thailand. Here, THailand, the bus comes when they want to come. And in Bangkok is traffic jam. They can't make it on time anyway.

And another service in London is the coach. You can book the ticket online. In Thailand, no. You had to go to the Station to book it or book via travel agent. But here, when you book it, you can choose to receive the E-ticket by email or just sms on your mobile. If you choose sms, you just show the sms at the bus driver, that's it. How easy ha? And there's only one person who takes care of this ; The bus driver. He can control everything. Ahh in Thailand, you will see the bus driver who just only drives. The bus boy who takes care of your bags and sometimes be a bus hostess. Actually it should be good to have more people but there still has a problem anyway. Thailand, Thailand .

. :)

I was there at 4.30am and waited for the plane to take off at 7am. I should arrive Turin at 9am. One bag check in- one bag with me. When they scanned my backpack they've found tha black object inside. What's that? They needed me to open but I don't want because I put everything I had inside. If they took them out, I had to take them back again? Oh it's a mess!  But I had to do it anyway. Awww..! And you know what? The black object was in the bottom of the bag and it was just my laptop charger!

No not enough. There’s another checkpoint to check my body and my bag. I did the same .. again. I had to take off everything. Two jackets, bracelets, necklace, watch, key, mobile, laptop and switch on, wow! I didn’t think about it. But alright, I still had time.

Stansted Airport
  Anyway I thought it's done but there’s the last check point to check the
shoes!!  Comon' I don't have any bombs!! Ok, had to do it. Lucky them that I just change d the new socks :D

The gate was very far.  There were two lines to get in the plane. First one was for people who got the passenger boarding first. When you buy the ticket, you can choose to be the first on the plane or not. If yes, you have to pay 1 pound more. I did. The second one was the normal ticket. Then the air-ground said “Please show the yellow ticket for the passenger boarding first”.

Yellow ticket? Where? Which one? How is it look like?

The English woman who stood next to me showed me that.

I woke up on the plane and I saw this!
  She said she got it when she checked in. So why didn’t the airground give it to me?! I don't have it so the staff told me to go to the second line. What? No way! I told them that I had it but the airground didn't give me. They said if you booked that ticket, you should have it now but you don't so please go to the second line. Oh what! So I showed my e-ticket and spoke loud “If you can read, please read what does it say here?” ..

Yes, I got in.

Chose the nice seat then slept all the way. I woke up 10 minutes before landing. Outside it was the magical of nature! It’s really beautiful. It looks like Himalayas but it’s Alps! :)

Buon Giorno Italy! :D

newtampo says:
yes classic :D:D:D haha
Posted on: Jan 10, 2009
Pearl510 says:
So lovely! And ah... the Ryanair problems, they're classic :)
Posted on: Jan 09, 2009
My new house after back from Italy…
My new house after back from Ital…
Stansted Airport
I woke up on the plane and I saw t…
I woke up on the plane and I saw …
Turino is near
Turino is near
From roof top of his house
From roof top of his house
My smoking area :D
My smoking area :D
Where I stayed before I moved.
Where I stayed before I moved.
Turin