People

London Travel Blog

:D

I got four Thai friends in London. They're studying Master's degree there. In my gang, most of them got a Master's Degree from England. The second from USA, third from Australia. Me - no where. Just only Bachelor's degree, including one year experienced in Chicago that's enough. But I know each person has different point of view. Everyone chooses what they want. I chose to have experience by travelling in their countries not by studying for the second degree instead. Then I've met friends of my friends, they're Thai and went there to study also. But the their target isn't studying but working. A lot of people applied for English language course in England or other countries just because they want to go there to work and have some experince outside Thailand.

Tai Pui and Que
Some of them come back after the course is finished. Some stay there more longer and some ... want to live there forever.

For me, a Thai society in London that I've met is different from Thailand. Seemed like everyone has been changed when they're outside their country. It's hard to click with all of them. I know I'm strange but I never pick friends. I can be friend with everyone but here is hard to find. (They might think the same to me). My friend who I stayed with always introduced new people to me. I'm ok to say Hi-Hello with them but i'm not ok to spend my trip with them. Everyone came to her house, sometimes I didn't want to go out with them but she tried to force me. Lucky that she gave up her thought when I insisted not going out.

x'mas party
She enjoyed so she thought that I'd enjoy too but we're different.  Anyway I didn't mean all of them. Just some people that I've met. I know there are a lot of Thai people who think the same as me but they just don't show up when I was there. And that was the reason for me to move out. At the end of December one room would be available. She wanted me to stay there. I don't need time to think about it because I can say 'no, thanks' immediately. Not because I don't like them. I like them but we're different. Better to do not make everything worst so I should move to stay alone.

Lucky that I still have Laila, Toom and her friends. They're nice. We're not same but not too much different. At least we love to go to the same place, eat the same thing and think the same way.

Today it's x'mas eve. We had a party in the house. I tried to go out to do something else but Toom was working. Laila was in Brighton. Tube will be stopped at 10pm. So I had to go back home and greeted everyone.

Another party was at my restaurant. After work we all had x'mas party. The owner gave me an extra money for this occasion. I just worked there about two weeks but I got bonus haha ... nice ??

newtampo says:
Hahaha thanks Oh for the nice comment and also a nice relationship you've given! Sure, you got it back! :) :D
Posted on: Oct 14, 2009
aiohdmg says:
I am not lessbian but i love you and i like the way you are. You fall to the floor but you did not drunk! hehehehe..Crazy New!! Love me, right? hehehe
Posted on: Oct 13, 2009