Notting Hill tour

London Travel Blog

Charity shop at Notting Hill

Going to meet Toom today. She's a nother friend who's studying there. We went around Notting Hill. She said "you're gonna love it". Let's see!

There are a lot of shops ; second hand books, art shop, fashion centers, shoes shop, accessories shop and charity shop. IN thailand I didn't see the charity one yet. They said those clothes belonged to the celebs who donated here with cheap price.  After doing a window shopping then we moved to Kensington park. Coldddddddd but it's a lovely place. Heard they said people come here to swim in summer. Can't imagine as for now it's winter.

It was only 5 o'clock but seemed like midnight. Very cold with the rain. In Thailand I never check the weather before going out. But in London, I need it! Just to know how to wear. Sometimes I was wrong for example when I had to get out since early morning which it said about 15c that meant not too cold so I don't' need any coat. If I wear it, might be sweat I think. But in the evening, the weather changed to 3c. Well, suffer. When I was there it's raining almost everyday. After I back, Laila told me that it's snowing! Wow. In London! Wow!

newtampo says:
hahaha ... yeah it's hot here.
Hey, where's quiet? In the pictures or ... Bangkok?
Posted on: Oct 14, 2009
aiohdmg says:
It's seem so quiet na
Posted on: Oct 13, 2009
aiohdmg says:
In Thailand we think only how to move out the cloth because it's become hot and hot and super hot...hehehe
Posted on: Oct 13, 2009