Nature Walk of Norwich and back to London

Norwich Travel Blog

The Prison!
Woke up and had some tea and egg and bacon sandwiches. Just kind of hung around for a bit and then we decided to go for a walk. The walked turned out to be more like a mini hike but it was really nice. Walked through all these trees on a path and what not and we went to the prison! At the prison we also got to see a view over Norwich which was really pretty. On the way back we went by a pond and there were a whole bunch of little frogs everywhere. Warren being the nice guy that he is saved three frogs and put them in the water so they wouldn’t get stepped on hehe. When we got back to Garreth and Helen’s we left pretty much right after that. They dropped us off at the train station and we left. Caught the 2:00pm train back to London. Except that it wasn`t as easy as that. Had to get off at Ipswich and take a bus to Marks Tey. The bus driver was really funny though he was like, “Good afternoon everyone, I hope you`re going to Marks Tey because this is where this bus is going” At Marks Tey we got on another bus that took us to Chelmsford and I had to get off to buy a ticket from there to London because I was too scared that I was gonna get caught if I stayed on all the way to London and I didn’t want bad karma. Said goodbye to Warren and about 15 minutes later was back on the train to London. Got home at like 5:30ish I think. So it was a really fun weekend and I`m glad I got to see another UK city and meet Warren`s friends.
Such a cool old school jail