Going to Norwich!

Norwich Travel Blog

Train/bus station in Chelmsford!

After work I headed straight to Liverpool station to catch the train to Chelmsford to meet Warren. The train to Chelmsford takes about half hour. I was gonna text him to let him know I was coming but I got so distracted by my London Lite that I forgot haha. I really love that free paper. It’s just so good to read and it tells me what’s on my 5 little channels that night as well. The best part of it though, is the get it off your text column where people can text in anything they want. There was a particularly funny one as well on Friday. It said, “There were eye drops in the fridge at work that said not to eat them, so I ate them...will I die?” lol I was laughing so hard on the train people probably thought I was crazy haha. Anyways so I got to Chelmsford and then Warren came and we got tickets for Norwich. We had to change trains at Coultsword (?) I think it was and then we got another train to Norwich. Warrens dad came and picked us up from the station and it was like 20 minute-half hour drive to Norfolk where they lived. We stopped along the way for a bathroom break and to get some fish and chips for dinner. Warrens parents were soo nice! We had dinner and some drinks and then just watched some tv. Started to doze off when we were watching scrubs so then I headed to the guest room to go to bed. It was so awesome, there was a heated blanket underneath the sheets so when I got under the covers it was soo toasty and warm! Wish I could have that in my bed every night haha.

sarahelaine says:
sounds about right! Itg used to cost me about 50 quid from Edinburgh on a student card - incidentally, if you have proof of age, get a young person's railcard, it pays for itself in about one trip! - and about 120 to fly. It would be the other way round now!
lovely_lori88 says:
haha Sarah cost me about 20 quid for return to London!!
londonstudent says:
Electric blankets are great! The only problem comes when someone decides to have a hot-water bottle as well, and the bottle leaks :(
Norwich