Drink Jenga!

Chesterfield Travel Blog

Lots of people are currently bumming around at Mark's place in Chesterfield....Wayne (wayneollerenshaw) is currently renting a room and Estephanie (darlingwish) is staying there as well. Then Hannah (hannah-lou) is up there for a week on her promised visit before she goes back to OZ and Ashley (ashleynpearson) is over from the US so she made a pit stop as well. Talk about a house full of travbuddies! I really wanted to go up the weekend of the 3rd-5th to party with them but couldn't since I was working that weekend.

Luckily a careers fair came up in Salford tomorrow that my work wanted me to do. Rather then them paying for me to stay in a hotel I said I could stay at my friends in Chesterfield and it's cheaper for them to buy the train tickets there instead. So after work today I took the train up to Chesterfield but didn't arrive until 9pm. Whilst on the train I got a call from the house to do a booze run as they were out of Strongers and Whiskey. So got the taxi to stop for me and had a bit of confusrion with the lady at the counter over what type of Whiskey to buy...

Anyways back at Mark I kicked ass in Wii Bowling and then we played twister which is actually very very hard to do with 6 people! From there we moved onto Drink Jenga which is the best game ever! Basically writing a drink rule on every block and people have to do that as they go along and then if you make the tower fall you gotta skull your whole drink. My favourite piece had to be the "Kick Bondy in the Balls" block. Haha courtesy of me of course! The truth and dare block also got very good use but don't need to get into that here...HAHA

I eventually had to call it a night though as I had to get up at 6am to catch my train to Salford. The rest of them still partied the night away as I could hear all the screaming and laughing as I was drifing off to sleep...

photo by: matthew