It's not just us, the driveway really is bad.
Upper Sandusky Travel Blog› entry 8 of 9 › view all entries
Okay, so my body tells me itâ€™s about 5:45 a.m., the clock says itâ€™s almost 7:00 a.m. (stinking time change). Iâ€™M READY FOR SPRING!
7:30 a.m. at my house saw this:
- Three 4WD trucks with blades in my driveway, two stuck fast with spinning tires.
- One large tow truck in my driveway pulling out the 4WD trucks.
- One husband on a tractor which was good and stuck as well.
7:45 at my house looked like this:
- One 4WD truck with a plow pushing the last bit of snow out of the way and getting out of our drive as fast as he could (don't blame him).
- One husband in his smaller (not 4WD truck) yanking on a chain which is tugging a little Ford tractor with one wife on it.
8:00 a.m. at my house looks like this:
- Two very cold residents of a country house ready to move into the city and a nice, short, paved driveway.
Time to get ready for church. Lots of churches cancelled their services, but ours did not.