Fog Day Fog Blog

Upper Sandusky Travel Blog

Me as a redhead.

Okay, so we've had to cancel school for all the following reasons so far this year:

1. snow

2. ice

3. flooding

4. fog

When I woke up, there wasn't even a delay.  We were going to school on time.  However, when the busses got out, they discovered very patchy, dense fog, so they radioed back that they could get the high school kids okay, but put the elementary on a 2-hour delay. (Our busses go get all the high school kids and drop them off at school, then go back out for the elementary kids.)  Anyway, I drove to Bucyrus long enough to find out that the elementary was closing, but we're still having conferences tonight.  So I have two options:

1. Stay at school when I really don't have enough to keep me busy from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.  Spend all day in an uncomfortable skirt and blouse.

or

2. Head back home and get some stuff done.

I chose option 2.  Sof ar today, I've gotten my tires rotated, gas tank filled up, tanned, and had my hair colored a funky color of red.  It's been a productive day.  I'm getting ready now to change BACK into my teacher clothes and practice organ before heading out of town.

So my hair is a little more red than expected, but Pat (hairdresser) told me red fades pretty quick.  I think I like it.  Someone uptown told me to get some green contacts and I'd be ready for St. Patrick's Day... ha ha.

Upper Sandusky