Lunch with an Org friend

Kingman Travel Blog

Kingman

We didn't leave Kingman today.
We didn't do much at all actually.

Yesterday I've e-mailed a friend from the website I belong to, to mention him I was staying in HIS town for 2 nights.
If he had the time he could call me and we would see if we could hang out.

This morning, we woke up late and had a nice homemade breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon and a blue berry bagel).
After breakfast I've switched on my cell phone. Seemed that I've received a voicemail message.
Nice! First I needed to find out how this voicemail worked, but I did figure out and found out that it was Danny, the friend from the website, had left a message. We would have lunch together.
So after I was showered I called him back and made an appointment.
We all went to have lunch at the local The Cracker Barrel. It was Danny, his girlfriend and her son and us.
It was gooooood.
Also I got to see his car Wasabi. It's pretty.
We'be had a lot of fun during lunch. I especially loved the frozen apple cider we've had MMMMMM

Unfortunately Danny had to go to work later (he was already late) so we left to go and see the historical downtown of Kingman.
It's not big, but Route 66 is very much advertised around this town.

Tomorrow we will head over to Las Vegas, then the camper period is over.
I will be glad to be sleeping in a normal bed tomorrow night and not being afraid of falling of the bed or for being cold.

In Las Vegas we will be going to an Outlet Mall (yippie) and most likely see something of the surrounding mountains.
If I'm able to write when in Las Vegas, I will do that.

photo by: kingelvis14