Valladolid

Valladolid Travel Blog

Woke up early and walked around Isla for a bit.  Came back and packed my bag and toured around the beach on the north end of the island.  This a very nice beach.  Went back and packed up my bag and headed to the ferry dock.  Just missed the ferry, so we had to wait another half hour.  Got a collectivo back to ADO and then grabbed a bus going down to the Hotel Zone.  I was sort of turned around and the damn bus driver picked us up at the very end of his route and it took us forever to get back down to the hotel zone.  Got the driving tour of the whole strip and then got off at the north end.  Walked down to the beach and looked around for a bit.  There were a couple of people trying to surf or body board.  The tide was high and there wasn´t much beach.  Things were pretty dead in this area and everyone was getting ready for the huge influx of the spring breakers that would trample the city in the next few weeks.  It was getting late and not really knowing what was in Piste we went to Valladolid.  Arrived after dark and booked into Hotel Zaci.  Had a drink yogurt and quaker cookies for dinner and went to bed.

Valladolid