Guam Airport

Guam Travel Blog

My new back yard
After being in Guam for a month, I decided I needed a vacation....deserved it really.  Who doesn't after being cooped up in a hotel for more than six weeks?   My movers were split into two definable groups - one in charge of pilfering through their new found treasure, the other busy putting their finishing touches on my stuff that made it past the first group (read mauling any once cool stuff I owned).  Me, I was busy meeting the new neighbors.  I heard through condo gossip that they were headed to Bali.  Geez, Did I want to go?

I took one last greedy look at the view my new condo offers, which was stuffed to the gills with boxes, and out the door I went.  I can unpack when I get back...

We finally made it to the airport just in time to board our flight...no time for food for us, which is not good considering the possibility of flying for 5 hours with enough alcohol on board to scare Lindsey Lohan back to rehab.  Continental was nice enough to offer food on the flight.  We left Guam around 630pm and arrived in Bali just after 10pm local time (which is two hours behind Guam).

Guam