more rellies and a nice walk

Nesna Travel Blog

Took the bus out to Nesna, arrived just late enough not to have to be too polite for too long. Now that my granny has moved into a home she no longer has a guest room or five to put her guests in, but she does have a couch in her living room, and she really wants us to use it. i guess she feels a bit sad about no longer being able to sleep a whole family. and she insisted that the couch is good, my uncle has used it more than once. after spending on night on the thing i feel really sorry for the man, it was short for me, with my 165 cm, i can't imagine how he must have felt with his 195 cm...
the day after she decided that i should go out to the island and visit my aunts and uncles. which i haven't seen in 5 years. oh joy. but they convinced my granny to come with me, so i felt somewhat useful helping her on and off the ferry since she can't walk stairs like that herself.
and we were served the most wonderful fresh fish like i very rarely get in stavanger. of course i didn't eat the fish liver, i'll never grow up enough to like that, but the rest was wonderful. wonderful!

then they shipped me off to my other aunt on the other side of the island, and put me to bed there.

the next day me and my aunt went for a walk up the mountain, she needed some exercise before autumn comes and she'll have to walk all over that mountain to collect her sheep. it was a wonderful walk. amazing!

photo by: cvanzoen