(Russia) Sint Petersburg-Finland-Boat at night to Sweden

Finland Travel Blog

Rusland
Today we are going to leave already to go to Finland. To be honest, I thought that we would stay longer but I was a bit stressed before we went on holiday. I no longer knew exactly when we were going away and would come back. So I was also confused about our stay in St. Petersburg. I would definitely come back again.

We crossed the border within an hour this time. There was a lot of snow in the forests of Russia and Finland. In Helsinki, we shopped for a while before we turned to the boat. The night on the boat was a bit scary. We had a dirty old hut totally on the bottom of the boat. Our room lies entirely on the outside against the hull so we continue to hear the water hit the boat. Because there was a bit of a storm, the whole boat considerable back and forth. I can not sleep so well in this way so I get comfortable with my hubs together in a small bed. I was glad when we could go out of the boat. The only fun with this crossing was the tax-free shopping. I saw a great bag that I SHOULD have ... I just had no more money with me. No, there was really nothing fun about this crossing.
Frozen lake in Finland
Some old houses in St.Petersburg,…