Erin arrives for Carnaval

Amsterdam Travel Blog

Writing this while waiting in Starbucks for Erin to arrive in Amsterdam from Sacramento/Portland.  I landed around 5:40 AM from Taiwan.  She is scheduled to arrive at 11, but the board says her plane should arrive around 10:19AM.  Current time is 8:45 AM...she's almost here!  I am so excited.

Today we will experience some of Carnaval in Eindhoven, and tomorrow we will go to Maastricht to see the parade.  Monday we fly to Dublin for a couple days, Wednesday we will have a wonderful dinner in Eindhoven, and Thursday we fly to Wroclaw and will hopefully visit Krakow and Auschwitz as well.  Saturday evening we'll be in Amsterdam before she flies home on Sunday.  This is going to be an amazing week.  I can't wait :-)

poohstanggt says:
An amazing week is right! It was truly a life changing week. I love you more than anything in this world and I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me, the places and things you've shown me, and the unconditional love you have blessed me with. My life couldn't be more perfect...well it could but it will be perfect come July 1st! :-)
Posted on: Mar 11, 2009