20 days and a wake up!

Tikrit Travel Blog

another day at the office..

My replacements are here. i'm still stressed cuz I have a job to do for 8-10 hours a day but im now glad. I move out of my room this weekend and i'l live in a tent, a big tent, GP medium for all you military kno it alls!

Dust storms are widespread, wil continue for at last a week. I'm fine as long as it's not looking like Mars anymore again, that shit was yucky!! Anyways, I'm happy that i get to leave and when i get back home, (which wont be for another 2 months..) when i get home im gonna do nuthing for 3 days, i would say a week but after 2 days i will get bored at home.

i dont know what i miss from home, ive been away from home for 2 years now. dont know where or what my next move will be for this fall. it will be weird to jus be a civilain for a while. : )

scarab666n says:
Hey Girl!!! That wake up call will come faster than ya think!! Just stop looking at the clock on the wall and it will go faster!! I'm like you, all I got is 20 and the wake up. The first thing I'm gonna do back home is go to every friggin fast food resturant that I ain't seen in 4 years, and PIG OUT!! Then the rest of the stuff will work it's way out. I'm like you, back home is cool but after a few days I get bored too! AND I KNOW you ain't gonna miss the Dust storms! Safe journeys to you!!
Posted on: May 09, 2008