Getting there

Chicago Travel Blog

I have spent the past day and a half trying to get to Buenos Aires. At LAX my flight was delayed for 15 minutes, then as so as we boarded they plane they told us we'd be there for another hour because they needed to replace a break on one of the wheels. Okay, now that is understandable I'd like to not die before getting to Argentina. Then, okay I get to the airport today at like 1pm, but my flights not until 730. I would have gone into Chicago, but I was not dressed for the snow here...come to think of it, I'd never be dressed for snow. I don't even now how to dress for snow. ANYHOW! I go over to my gate at around 645, and guess what?! My flight is delayed until tomorrow at 8AM! Great, wonderful, awesome. Now, okay. I do not want to die, but at the same time I'd still REALLY like to get to my destination, like now. Thanks. I'd really, really, like to be able to go into Chicago, but as I said I have no clothes! MAN! Oh well.

I must say thought, it was superb stepping out of the airplane and having snow fall on me! SNOW FALLING! It was GLORIOUS! I've only been to the snow once before, and it is when I was four. Needless to say this was a very memorable time for me. And, that is about it. Hopefully my next update will actually be from Argentina.

Today's lessons 1) Always fly direct and 2) Flying conditions are always out of your control so try to make an offering to the Travel Gods before you fly
AFguy74 says:
hey there...sorry to hear about your crazy flight delays and all...hopefully you will have/had a good rest of flight...later...
Posted on: Feb 28, 2008