Saturday, party keeps on going...

New Orleans Travel Blog

funny car

and the party was no over. This was just the second day from a looooong weekend.

A friend was part of one of the parades and we went early to St. Charles Ave, just to see her. This time was the time of the Tucks Parade.

We did it and then we met at the Corporation (the small - cozy bar).  There were a lot of people, food and of course beer. We just brought some wine, besides all the beer. We were just chatting and it was fun, because this lady and her husband were going to Peru the same day I'm going back home, hahaha.

We were just drinking and chatting until it was time for the next parade. All are gonna go together, when suddenly I lost my friends. I couldn't see them. I was wondering where they went. When I met 2 nice guys. At first sight I knew they weren't local.

I was right! One was from Argentina and the other one was Peruvian as me, hahaha. Small world. The bartender was also a friend of mine and my friends called him asking about me. He just let them know, I was still at the bar, so one of them came in order to pick me up. The parade was nice, but I had much more fun at the bar, hahaha.

Ok, Saturday is over. Tomorrow, there's a big party at the house. We expected people since early in the morning 'till late at night...

ctjevans says:
hmm... so where had your friends gone when you got separated?
Posted on: Feb 20, 2008