Leave home ... who needs a reason to travel!

Auckland Travel Blog

Like I said, www.airasia.com had a big sale ... at these prices one doesn't need a reason to travel! I joined up the places which I've longed to visit, the family obligations and the impulse decisions. And in the space of an afternoon, I had bought seven tickets for NZD350 (approx EUR175) including fuel surcharge and airport taxes.

Just fortunate that I have access to airline staff concessions to take me to Hong Kong to connect to Air Asia.  Well, actually I have to go to Macau by ferry first ... still a great and economical way to travel since there are no non-stop flights from Hong Kong to Kuching.

Not so fortunately though, I started to feel quite sick this afternoon ... shaking off the tail-end of a winter cold.  Did you know that your sinuses can cause you to have toothaches?  I've had pain in my upper right jaw for the last couple of days but today it suddenly changed to the upper left side ... and so did my sinus pain.  A google search revealed that there is such a connection and people have unwittingly had root canals done unnecessarily while suffering from sinusitis.

Suusj says:
Congrats on being featured :-).
Posted on: Apr 06, 2012
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
congrats on your featured blog!
Posted on: Apr 06, 2012
mbbloom says:
You've been sometimes my reason for travelling
Yes your sinuses are directly in contact with your teeth the upper respiratory apparatus
all connected
i know you feel better now
macau by ferry....... i dream
your favorite medical advisor