Varanasi Day II

Varanasi Travel Blog

Day II or in Katies world Day Poo.  Delhi Belly hit Katie very badly today.  We'd made it all the way to the ganges and kicking about there when she declared she must go back to the hotel.  She was white as one of the sheets lining the banks of the ganges.

So we took her back and Jen and I contintued with our day.  We saw loads! The Shiva Temple which was fab.

Varanasi is a very dirty place. The dirtiest I've come across in any travel I've ever done. It kinda put me off a little.  So this evening we are going to Agra to see the Taj on the overnight sleeper train again.

We pick Katie up from the hotel and find that she has been vomitting all day.  I wonder if we should cancel agra and look after kate in Varanasi.  Katie said she'd be all right.

So we head off to the station and poor kate was so sick.  Jen and I stocked up with 9 bottles of water, magazines, (buy Marie Claire India if you can its the best marie claire I've read, ps: UK is the worst) and snacks.  Who knew how long this ride will take....

lisalush says:
cheers babe, turns out she had a bad case of food poisoning poor bugger!
Posted on: Dec 13, 2006
Amanda says:
Oh no... I know how horrible it is to be really sick while traveling, poor Katie!! Give her my love!
Posted on: Nov 08, 2006