1 more sleep!

Sydney Travel Blog

I can't believe how organised Katie is when it comes to travel.  We have only once flown together from Australia, to China, and I don't recall her being so military about packing and stocking up on supplies.

The last time we went to India we flew from London and left packing till the morning we left.  We were stupendously hungover and probably had 2 hours sleep.  Come to think of it I was probably still drunk.  I ended up taking just hand luggage consisting of soap, thongs (flip flops - I'll teach you non aussies yet ;), bikini x 2, tshirts x 2, chargers for all electronics and a jumper. That was it.  Everything else we had to buy because we were too drunk to pack.  Katie packed similar to me but included make up and a two extra tops and a couple of pants.

This time its 7.20pm and we are entirely packed.  All that is left to do is sort out some more music, go to sleep, wake up and head to the airport.
I feel a little wrong.  I'm not rushed and everything is accounted for.. well except for those 2 pair of contacts I wanted to take as spares.  Slippery little suckers refuse to be found.

Jen is packed too... she wanted to be sorted before she went to the pub.  hee hee sucker. she's going to have a hangover he he he she won't be able to argue about having the middle seat on the flight. ( I hope she doesn't read this and discover my evil plan before I secure my aisle seat )

So with everything going so well there's nothing really to do but sit back and have a voddy.  Just one, I'm never going on a plane with a hangover again... well maybe two. I don't get a hangover on three vodkas.

Next time I write I'll be in Delhi! YAY!!

Chemster says:
All the best with this trip chickadee! Do try and avoid the Deli Belly if possible! :) Hope you have a wicked time and come back safe and sound :)
Posted on: Oct 30, 2006
VegasBrittney says:
sounds like you girls are going to have a blast!
Posted on: Oct 30, 2006