Leaving London!

London Travel Blog

I'm waiting and waiting for this day.  I wish there were some voluntary hospital procedure to put you to sleep and you wake up in the morning and its time to go!

Hmmmm... .any entrepreneurs out there?

Latest update!
Considering I finish up at work on the 29th September... (only 10 more actual work days to go YAY) I've decided to head home before India for my mums birthday.  I'm planning on surprising her so sshhh !  Life is far cheaper in Aus and mama's home cooking is better than mine too.  So I'll be home for two weeks before leaving for India.. holiday before the holiday!

All my shipping has been shipped from London and already I have issues with what to wear... luckily my boss doesn't have an issue with jeans.  I have practically no packing to do before I go, just fill my rucksack.  There is nothing left for me to do!

So I'm still in hard saving limbo land wishing time away.  Its only 3 more weeks before I leave but I'm desperately ready to go tomorrow!

stevemathis28 says:
about the entrenpreneur idea. i was a bartender and i have a little friend called jose and he has a friend called johnny walker and i'm pretty sure they can put someone happily to sleep for as long as they need. i'll get on it :)
Posted on: Oct 15, 2006
travelman727 says:
Lisa, you are getting SLEEEEEPY... SLEEEEEPY...
Posted on: Aug 25, 2006