CUBAN FOOD....LAUGHS....TRAVBUDDIES OH MY?!!?!??!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

JAMES, ME AND SAL

I am soooooooooooo tired. I have been partying since Thursday. I think my eyeballs are going to pop off.   I passed out after the cleaned the house after the angel and Tracy left. I woke up at 9am to call james to pick him up at 11:15am.

SORRY FOR THE BLURRY PHOTOS....DIGI CAM WILL BE IN HOSPITAL SOON :)

I called Sal to confirm about lunch at Florida café at 11:30am. I did review on this back in December 2007. This is near James’ hotel and Sal’s work I thought it would be perfect to eat there.

I was running late as usual. I miscalculated the time I left my house to James’ hotel.

JAMES, JULZ, ANGEL, TRACY, ME AND HEINZ
I got there in 30min. I forgot that it was lunch time. I called Sal to let him know we were going to be 10mins late.

It was a perfect day. I wish our day at red rock was like this day. It was warmer today. I am so out of it and hungry.

As james and I walked in, I found Sal sitting and grazing through the menu. Sal has never eaten here. We gave each other hugs and James and Sal shook hands. We sat down and looking at our menus. I am so lazy to look that I just ordered what I had the last time, arroz con pollo.

Since James had never eaten Cuban food. I ordered for him. He just does not eat pork. Eeeeeeeeeeeek, I would not have picked Cuban food. Just like Filipino, Puerto Rican, and Spanish food we love our swine LOL. Next time James; I will take you somewhere else.

We all talked about our future travels, past travels, local restaurants, future TB meet up and ourselves.

VEGAS PEEPS :)
We laughed and enjoyed each other’s company. Sal is very knowledgeable about local activities. I shall keep his tips in mind.

Oh boy time sure does fly when you are having fun. Sal had to be back to work. Sal and I are going get together again for more “FOODIE” adventures.

Afterwards, I dropped off James at his hotel. He doesn’t leave until the evening. Sal and I suggested to him to drive up to Lake Las Vegas.  I would go with him but, I am so tired.  I plan to take a nap when I get home.  We said our good byes.  James and I hung out together since Thursday. He must be sick of me already…….UH YOU AGAIN…….GOSH…..LOL Hey *pat myself on the back* I have not called James, “JEFF” since Friday WOO HOO for me.

WHAT A AWESOME “VEGAS TB MEET UP WEEKEND” OR “VEGAS TB MEET UP 5 DAY WEEKEND” FOR JAMES…..LOL

I have met more amazing TBs. I plan to create more TB MEET UPS. I hope to meet up more VEGAS TBs that were not able to come on Saturday.  I will try to come to more TB MEET UPS. TBs are friendly, outgoing, worldly, classy, adventurous, silly, and hospitably people.  We all can learn from each other experiences.

AS FOR MY GIRL, ANGEL SHE MET THE MAN OF HER DREAMS, ERIK ON TRAVBUDDY. CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH. I WISH BOTH HAPPINESS AND HAPPY TRAVELS.

phiLLay says:
Great Blog!
Sorry I missed it.
See ya next time hopefully.
Posted on: Mar 08, 2008
sincitytraveler says:
LOL it was a great time Melanie! I'll definitely be back there but sure isn't the place to take my Muslim friends! I'm off to SF...any foodie suggestions there?? I'll be back Sunday night but will probably check TB a few times since I've got the laptop with me...I'm such a geek!
Posted on: Mar 07, 2008
mellemel8 says:
always good times with awesome TBs :)
Posted on: Mar 05, 2008
JAMES, ME AND SAL
JAMES, JULZ, ANGEL, TRACY, ME AND …
JAMES, JULZ, ANGEL, TRACY, ME AND…
FEATURED BLOG 3/7/08