Having my camera memory card stolen!

Parnu Travel Blog

People i met here who contributed to, and improved my trip: Olivia (Australia)

So i caught the bus over to Parnu, Estonia's seaside capital for a couple of days relaxing by the beach and clubbing. Unfortunately the weather was not conducive to lying on the beach so i went for a meal and a drink at the biggest pub in Estonia whilst i left my camera memory card to be burned to CD. After a walk along the beach, i headed back to town and was informed my card had been stolen or misplaced.... sorry for the inconvenience, heres another memory card as compensation!! Rather annoyed i went back to the hostel to get ready to go out. Unfortunately there was nobody there to go out with so i headed out on my own and just had a few quite drinks and a meal.

On the second day there, the weather was overcast again so i took a walk along the beach and just chilled out. Had a really fantastic Sweet and Sour chicken dish, which cheered me up like only chinese food can! At night i met an Aussie girl called Olivia and we went out to paint the town red.... it soon became apparent this would not happen as every bar had no more than 6 people in! Another early night and the decision to head back to Tallinn a day early as i knew it would not be a ghost town at least!

Chokk says:
Bummer! I was there in the winter - talk about being alone!
Posted on: Dec 28, 2011
missandrea81 says:
That sucks! I'm so glad I bought a second card instead of letting someone else touch my memory card.
Posted on: Nov 26, 2009