Back in Tallinn!

Tallinn Travel Blog

People i met here who contributed to, and improved my trip: Olivia (Australia)

So, I headed back to Tallinn a day early as the rest of Estonia had unfortunately bored me to death! At arriving back at Hostel Alur I was shocked to find it was all locked up and not in business.... but they had my big rucksack! I headed with Olivia to Old Town Hostel and checked in there, and they told me they had seen on Hostelworld that Hostel Alur had relocated just 5 doors down from them. I called round and on the second attempt met the owner who had thankfully taken, and stored, all my stuff at the new hostel! Relieved, I then took Olivia for the grand tour of Tallinn. Afterwards, we grabbed some food at Nimeta and then watched a few dvds back at the hostel.

At night I went and checked out some live music at Makstud bar with Olivia, Josh, Antonio and the lying guy from LA who I'd met in Riga!! Antonio and I ended up heading off on our own to Nimeta and Hollywood but the night unfortunately fizzled out.

On Friday I eventually collected my passport complete with Russian visa, and my love affair with Tallinn was finally at an end. I boarded the ferry to Finland, ready for a new adventure to begin.

photo by: Chokk