The trip is booked for 80%!!!! YEAHH

Wassenaar Travel Blog

Haha... our new 'home' from September 12 till October 2

Oh I am the happiest girl on earth!!!

We booked our last tickets from Brisbane to Cairns.. We will leave on October 4th..
Ve booked our campervan from Melbourne to Brisbane @ a Dutch company here in Holland (
AND today (May 26th) we booked our Dive course @ The Great Barrier Reef.. I always wanted to get my PADI and after our little dive @ Kos 2 years ago we knew it for sure... DIVING IS KEWLLL!!!!

Oh I can't wait.. Still another 90 days to go... still counting down.. hihi.. =)

Soooo... 80% of our trip is booked.. the other 20% we will do in Australia.. when we arrive in Perth with family. All little stuff.. we still need the car in Perth and from Adelaide - Melbourne.. Campingscosts, food and stuff like that.. We even have our backpacks!! Very good ones, they where so cheap!! hihi... =) =) Today (June 1) I applied for a visa for my love.. And everything went ok!! YEAHH!! =)

And today (June 16th) I paid for the campervan!! pppfff... well I'm off.. going to surf on the internet for things to do in OZ!!!

nansje23 says:
Thanks!!!! Hihi.. can't wait.. still 95 days to go.. but you know what thay say.. under the 100 it goes fast!!! =)
Posted on: May 27, 2008
Gambla17 says:
Your trip sounds great!!! And there's no better way to see the country than in a camper van. So jealous :).
If you want any tips on what to see and to just ask.
I've driven from Melbourne to Brisbane a few times.
Happy Travels....
Posted on: May 27, 2008
Haha... our new home from Septem…
Haha... our new 'home' from Septe…
photo by: lauro