The trip is booked for 80%!!!! YEAHH
Wassenaar Travel Blog› entry 4 of 26 › view all entries
Oh I am the happiest girl on earth!!!
We booked our last tickets from Brisbane to Cairns.. We will leave on October 4th..
Ve booked our campervan from Melbourne to Brisbane @ a Dutch company here in Holland (www.aussierental.nl)
AND today (May 26th) we booked our Dive course @ The Great Barrier Reef.. I always wanted to get my PADI and after our little dive @ Kos 2 years ago we knew it for sure... DIVING IS KEWLLL!!!!
Oh I can't wait.. Still another 90 days to go... still counting down.. hihi.. =)
Soooo... 80% of our trip is booked.. the other 20% we will do in Australia.. when we arrive in Perth with family. All little stuff.. we still need the car in Perth and from Adelaide - Melbourne.. Campingscosts, food and stuff like that.. We even have our backpacks!! Very good ones, they where so cheap!! hihi... =) =) Today (June 1) I applied for a visa for my love.. And everything went ok!! YEAHH!! =)
And today (June 16th) I paid for the campervan!! pppfff... well I'm off.. going to surf on the internet for things to do in OZ!!!