The south of Western Australia

Walpole Travel Blog

Dale, Alana, me and Lenn @ Three Top Walk

We stayed at Dale and Alana's place for 4 days.. we relaxed a bit and in the wknds we went to the south of Western Australia. We went to Bunburry, Busselton Jetty, we went to Margaret River where we visited a whine brewery.. that was really kewl because we never been to one before. You see all the trees lined up next to eachother.. in front.. I didn't took a picture infortunally. =(

After Margaret River it was time to go to the hotel.. it was getting dark. We stayed at the Best Western in Pemberton. We had a meal with eachother at about 7 o'clock.. and after that it was time to go to bed.. The next day we got up early because we had to drive to Walpole.. to the Valley of the Giants!

have you ever seen trees that are 60 metres high???????!!!! KEWLL!!!! Really big trees and we could even walk like 40 metres above the ground.. =)

After the walk we walked around the other big trees on the ground.. We even stood in a really big tree.. WOW!!

After this great walk we went back to Perth.. it was a 6 hour drive.. a very long drive and we where exhausted when we got home.. Tomorrow it's another early day for us.. we have to get up early to go to the Airport.. Up to our next stop.. Adelaide!!!

Dale, Alana, me and Lenn @ Three T…
Dale, Alana, me and Lenn @ Three …
Walpole