Still another 14 days to go... can't wait!! =)

Hoofddorp Travel Blog

Like the title says:

Still another 14 days to go and we are finally leaving NL to go too Australia for 6,5 weeks!!! WOWWWW!!

We can't wait!!!!! It's now August 26th.. still.. another 4 days to go!! =) =) =)

It's getting closer everyday... how cool!! I remember that we began with counting down from over the 200 days.. We just made preperations for our stuff in our backpacks.. Seriously I have 2 tiny packages of clothes and that's it.. and that for a woman.. haha...

Our little list what we are bringing with us: (and please DO say something if I forget a few things...)
- 4 shorts
- 4 jeans etc.
- bikini, surfshort
- battery for the camera are all charged
- double memorycards for both camera's
- a whole bunch of shirts, tops etc.
- sweatshirt
- pj's!!
- boxers and shorts
- 2 sweatshirts
- a big bag with shampoo, hairgel, make-up (not a lot because I don't like it to wear make-up), tooth-paste, tooth-brush, normal brush etc.

- sun cream
- and all the stuff that I didn't mention but are packed in my backpack
- visum
- passports and all the tickets

- most important.... a good mood!!!!

I wish it was allready Sunday!!!! Oh good news.. the woman from the airlines company said that we can get of Hong Kong Airport.. so I hope that's true.. cause I really want to go to Big Buddha or to Victoria's Peak.

We are also meeting Cheetah's, wombats and big turtles in THE Australian Zoo @ Brisbane.. So looking forward too that!! And I'm going sky diving in Sydney.. my boyfriend is a chicken.. he's afraid of hights!! haha...

We will keep you guys posted here on TB!!!

Sunflower300 says:
Woo Hoo! How exciting!
Have fun!
Don't forget your battery charger for your camera.
Posted on: Aug 26, 2008