Staying with family in Perth

Perth Travel Blog

We finally arrived at Perth International Airport @ 23:55.. Another 9 hours in an airplane who was very deluxe!!! =)

Jack and Sue, my boyfriends family where waiting for us to pick us up.. We stayed with them for 4 days.. The next day we went for the first time to the dogtrack in Northam. That was really kewl.. because we only had seen the Horse tracks in Holland and never a dog track.

Lenn his family has greyhounds and they race with them! And you know what was really kewl??! The dog won this day! First price and they even god a price!!! =) We should come around more often.. After that we went to Woolworths for the very first time.. haha.. The supermarkets over here are HUGEEE!!!! And you can buy everything over there.. here in Holland you have to go too 10 different shops to get everything you need!

The next few days we went with Jack to all the kewl places in Perth. King's Park, Fremantle.. we had a great day and god what is it difficult to drive on the left side! haha.. NOT! it took me 2/3 hours to get use to it.. hihi..

We even went to Perth City.. not to big, not to small but I couldn't even find my Uggs boots.. Pppff.. From September 5th till the 7th we stayed with there Son Dale and his girlfriend Alana.. who also showed us around in Perth and the south of Perth. Pemberton, Bunburry, Walpole.. The Valley of the Giants.

Perth