Day 7 in London

London Travel Blog

The girls were at work, so after I ate breakfast, I went to the British Museum. What a fabulous place. There were loads of people, and something I found interesting was seeing what kinds of things people gravitated towards. There were artifacts from Egypt, Ancient Greece, Rome, Japan, Korea, and the Americas (including BC’s First Nations peoples). The building itself was pretty awesome. It was big and beautiful, with people hanging around outside, and on the steps, taking all kinds of pictures. It was a nice, sunny day, so I ate lunch on the cement wall across the courtyard from the front steps. As I ate, I just looked at the museum, and all the people coming and going. It was lovely.

I got back to Sher and Heat’s place at around 4:15. We ordered pizza for dinner, and once done, started packing for our weekend in Scotland. Our bus was scheduled to leave Victoria Station at 11:00pm, so we left the house at 9pm. We rode the tube to Victoria station, than walked across the street to Victoria bus station. There ended up being enough people going to fill two buses. Because it was night, we couldn’t see a lot out the windows. It was probably better that way, though, as we were able to get some sleep. before we were due to arrive in Edinburgh at 7am.

London Sights & Attractions review
It’s free, so you can’t beat that. The outside of the building was pretty magnificent, but it’s what’s inside that was great. It’s was a h… read entire review
London