3 Destinations....no decisions

unknown Travel Blog

It's been 3 months since I started planning for our next trip in September. I initially started with Paris; I have always wanted to go there because of the whole romantic and fashion feel of the city. I called up my travel agent and got a quote. Yikes it's expensive! Last month after my husband suggested to maybe look for a different location that is more easy on our pocket. I immediately switched it to Costa Rica (thanks to Samantha Brown from Travel channel). So there I am again bugging my travel agent for quotes once again. As soon as I received the quote I was quite impressed how cheap it is compare to paris. Then I did more research and found out it's cheaper because it's considered rainy season there. I then started getting pictures of muddy roads and me sitting next to a window while watching another thunder storm. Not quite a good picture for a vacation. So you can guess what I did next..... I asked Mr. Google for best place to visit in September and what do you know. Bali, the land of many 5 star hotels recipient, from conde nast was suggested. Since I have a lot of free time in my hands these days...I surfed and searched for vacation packages in Bali. It got me really excited "Bali" is amazing. I want to go now, however I couldn't really come up with a firm decision if I should. I asked my husband but whenever he says yes I go changing my mind. What should I do? Where should we go? Should I bite the cost of Paris? Take the risk of getting drenched in Costa Rica or take a plane to the welcoming smiles of Balinese?