Eugene, Or, Klamath Falls, OR, Turlock, CA, Santa Maria, CA to Oxnard, CA

Oxnard Travel Blog

Pushed off from Eugene after I took delivery of my truck and drove over to Klamath falls to see my friend, Barbara. Stayed with here for a couple of nice days and then went south to see my daughter Jill and her family. The grandchildren sure are growing fast.

I then went to Santa Maria where I visited my friend Dennis and his wife for a couple of days and collected the cartons of stuff I had shipped from Hawaii. Finally I drove down to Oxnard where I finally got back to my Alfa 5th wheel trailer. It sure was good to be back "home". The unfortunate thing I discovered was that my good friends daughter had stripped it of all of my belongings. There was nothing left that I had not packed up prior to leaving. I had trusted them to live in it as if it was a furnished apartment but that was not the case. Well I guess we all live and learn. It cost me a couple of thousand dollars to replace all of the things that were missing and more importantly, it cost me a couple of good friends.

It took me a couple of weeks to get everything set up for travel. The truck needed modifications and once all was done, I left Oxnard in one big hurry. Could not wait to get away from all of the bad vibes there.

Oxnard