Red wine tour and keep moving

Mendoza Travel Blog

After 12 hrs long distance bus I arrived another city of Argentina - Mendoza. I think all of you may not know how famous the red wine in Mendoza was. I think one of the reasons is the little export of red wine to Asia. The staff in the winery told us that it was the first time for HK ppl visiting their winery. Their company is trying to export the wine to China now. I tasted a lot of red wine here, but I cannot taste the difference obviously. After the tour I had very well lunch with my frd.

My frd Jeannie who was met in Buenos Aires in my first day of South America. I was lucky that I can join her wine tour. Otherwise, it takes me few more days staying here.

After hearing some advice from Jeannie and other travellers, I decide to leave Mendoza tonight and move northward to Salta. It takes around 16hrs. In Argentina and chile there are two types of buses - normal and superior. Both were good, comfort and tidy. It was much much much better than the one we took to China. The long distance bus of Argentina provides movie, dinner, breakfast, toilet and game. There is a bingo game. If you win, you will get a bottle of red wine. Fun?

Mendoza