Activities in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

Happy Valetine day!

It´s quite interesting to see the celebration of Valetine day in Argentina. It is very common seeing couples kissing in a street here. I saw most of the male bought flowers no matter they were old or young. The flowers was simpler and smaller compared with HK.

In these two days, I have joined a Tango show (with free tango class) and a city tour (including the stadium of La bo ca, which is the football team Manadona played before). In a Tango show, I met a couple whose female was HK ppl. She had a similar itienerary as mine. Perhaps I will travel together with them later.

To be honest, I was not feeling very well in a strange place. Perhaps I had already got a homesick. I always wondered whether I can stay here for such a long time... Now I feel much better, but I want to shorten my journey. There are 2 things made me feel safe when I was in the street - money and map

Tomorrow afternoon I will take bus to another city called Iguazu. I think someone may hear about the Iguazu falls which was the top 3 largest waterfall in the world.  See you later

Skywander says:
Hey guys..Feeling Homesick is normal...remind yourself why you chose to come here should have a reason not to come back so early..i am here with you...
Posted on: Feb 15, 2008
abewaiyee says:
Don't be worry!! I will pray for you.
Posted on: Feb 15, 2008