Iguazu Falls, a WORLD WONDER

Brazil Travel Blog

Located in Iguazu Forest are the world reknown, Iguazu Falls*

Accross from the falls in the forest, is a hotel, named Das Catarates.  It's, exceptionally located, and I'd advise for you to stay there, if possible (I believe it's a bit expensive).  You may have dinner in the evening on the front grounds; last I was there.  I've recently seen that the Hotel has been remodeled and the name has changed.  It seemed so casually Europeanly aristocratically romantic.  I hope to experience that someday, taking my time.  The trail to view the falls is right across the lawn and small road.

I gave my self one day, which if you had a full day, I would suppose it would be time enough to mentally really take in all the grandeur.  I feel, I need to go back there to really experience the WONDERS.

It is an easy down hill stroll.  That is unless the elevator at the bottom of the trail does not work, then you must come back up the walk way or cut upwards and walk back down a quiet highway to the hotel.  Such, was my case.  No matter, I enjoyed standing from dusk to dark on a screen type bridge while the heavy mist soaked me and my clothes.

I was dressed in a blouse with hand done lace on the collar which I had just purchased to be cool.  I found it in their most fantastic linen store.  Table cloths that would be welcome, anywhere!!!!!!!!  Spending time in that shop went by so fast that I need more time at the falls to trully appreciate  them and their surrounding beauty - awaringly giving God the credit for His GREAT CREATION (THE FALLS...) and my ability to travel and enjoy soooooo much!!**************.

A WONDER FOR A REASON**********************

Warm regards,

Brazil Hotels & Accommodations review
Location! Location! Quiet Elegance* No need (unless special needs) to travel anywhere, once you arrive.
Accross from the falls in the forest, is a hotel, presently named Das Cataratas (it's old name was Tropical das Cataratas). It's, exceptionally locate… read entire review