home again.

New York Travel Blog

there it is.. NEW YORK!!

It's so freakin hard to try to say how everything felt.. How was it. Hmm.. Wonderful?? Freakin good?? I liked to be there and I think it was wonderful time. I had some time to see Harlem and how the life really is. One day we went to Relief- bus and we saw a fight.. One older guy tried to hurt one random woman.. That older guy was so freakin angry! Later we found out (from police that we called to) that this guy ws using some drugs and that's why he was going grazy. Anyways, at that time police didn't do anything. Now I got some e- mail from my friend that stayed in New York that they were in Bronx with that bus again.. They heard some shots and then they saw man running to one car and they saw that he had a gun.

smile- station in the harlem.. wants some candies??
They found a man that was hurted and few hours later he died in the hospital. That is so freakin wrong!! I feel so bad that something like that is happening. I also heard about one girl that used to go to Relief- bus (Relief- bus gives food and clothes for free in the streets).. Someone murdered her in the building that used to be next to one spot where the bus is. I saw that house.. It was full of drug- users, dealers, prostitutes, homeless.. That's what I've heard. Now they don't have that house there anymore. But yeah, life is HARD!! I'm so happy that I had a chance to be different to those people.. Show God's love and give them some soup and clothes and just hang out with them. :D It was awesome. Life is difficult and life is not being good for them. But I know that there is God who cares and He loves them. So that's what I went to show them.
oh tony, tinni and dani. :D

New York was so good experience and I wish I could go there still some day to visit atleast. It's not my favorite place, but I like it. The best thing is that you can learn english, spanish.. Whatever language. I love different nationalities, restaurants, languages.. I love people. It was so awesome to be in the subway and just listen how poeple were speaking all different kind of languages.. They looked all different. That was awesome. And all those Christian churches.. Brooklyn Tabernacle, Graffiti (in the east village), Times Square Church.. I love them. I love to see so many christians worshipping the living God! :D I loved to see people playing different kinds of instruments.. :D Ah, it's so different.

Starbuck's.. Oh I miss starbuck's. Why don't you come to Finland? Your coffee is not the best.. But it's good enough for me. All those different coffees.. Fellowship. Ah.. I need your coffee!! :D And the ice- cream.. That was cood.. Cookie- dough or cream and cookies.. :) And trident-chewing gum. I just like it. :D

New York.. Will I see you anymore..??

there it is.. NEW YORK!!
smile- station in the harlem.. wan…
smile- station in the harlem.. wa…
2006.. river.