Travbuddy Meet and Greet, Manila: The Resurrection

Mandaluyong Travel Blog

The fun meetup of Travbuddies at Dencio's Grill, The Megastrip last February 7.

Manila TBs had a blast in our first meetup last January 03. But as they say, all great earthquakes come with equally intensified aftershocks. And so, the meetup deserved a sequel (due to insistent public and.... well, some private demands).

It all started out as a plain night out of familiar TB mates Ted, Sarj and Jen, with some balikbayan and foreign guests who happened to be in town. Now here comes Princessleah from Toronto, Canada who invited us ( or did I offer my company? ) to watch a very popular television show being aired over The Filipino Channel in various countries called Wowowee. She's arriving in the Philippines in a couple of week's time, and it's one thing she wants to get done rightaway on her frist days here. Leah said tickets are courtesy of her dad, so why not? Well, Jen and Sarj immediately called it a "go", and so I did my part by filing a vacation leave from work to join the girls in the show.

Manila TrvaBuddies: A Summary

The date set was February 7. The date actually rang a bell... until we realized it is also the same day of two Singapore-based Pinoy travbuddies' arrival in Manila- Coffeefairy and Abubu, whom I have been constantly exchanging messages and comments in Travbuddy with.

With one girl to meet for Wowowee, two Kababayans coming home for a weeklong vacation in Manila, and other Pinoy TBs clamouring for another get together party... what else could we have in mind? Nothing else but cook a grand meetup!

Red Shirts, Travbuddy pins, and 2 good buddies

February 7: The day that marks TravBuddy Philippines history

After several days of looking forward to the grand meet up, the BIG day has come. I made it sure to wake up early as our meeting time is 915 AM at Starbucks ABS-CBN. Like the usual, the first thing I did was check my mobile phone. I read Leah's text message which she sent the night before. It said (this is the exact message):

sarj: come on, josh. ride in the van with me.

The last two sentences freaked me out. Lol. For one, I am not good in inventing stories. Number two, I dont want to create a bad impression with her dad should our statements appear inconsistent. But I get Leah's point. I was sure she just wanted dad to think we're long-time, real life friends who are worth hanging out with. Hahaha! So I sent her a message asking where we met. She replied "in Barcelona". Since I haven't been to Barcelona, and thinking that dad might ask follow up questions, i appealed to make it Hong Kong instead, which is a safer situation. Too bad, she hasn't been to HK.

And so barcelona it is. I told Jen and Sarj about it so they won't be caught unaware, too, just in case dad asks the "most dreaded question".

jenneth with a very natural facial expression
I actually felt sort of relieved when Leah assured dad won't ask it.

even the band was overwhelmed by our presence
Thanks to Leah's cousin who's a councilor in Quezon City and most specially, to former President Cory aquino's picture with Leah's dad, we didnt have a problem entering the TV network building. Because it was too early to let us in the studio, the staff advised us to come back after an hour, which sent us to eat first in the cafeteria.

chris caught taking stolen shots... me in my johnny bravo pose.

We were telling stories about our past and future travels. We talked about the details of our planned Vietnam trip with wayne and the others as Leah seemed interested in joining, too. Leah, from the other side of the table, asked me "Have you ever been to ... (soft voice that I didnt even hear it)..., Josh?". Thinking that the topic is still about Vietnam, I immediately answered "NO!" and so did Sarj when the same question was asked. I saw Jen whispering something to Leah, perhaps realizing that we just did one big boo-boo, when dad, trying to make a point, said: "LEAH, BARCELONA IS IN EUROPE!" Oh my! Whatta.

sarj, me, leah, chris, kayanne, foiyan

It's time to proceed to the studio which was designed in such a way that audience will be seated all around the stage. We got a very good spot facing the stage. Before the show actually started (it's shown live on national TV), the director gave the audience a briefing on the norms/rules and sequence of the show. They also practiced us with their signature dance steps that make the show so popular. Wow, Leah, cousins and dad were good dancers! I guess it runs in the family.

And so the show went on air.

a princess and a fairy dancing with me
The hosts and dancers of Wowowee were all wonderful! I didn't realize how much fun  to watch it live. There was a portion in the show where the hosts would go to the audience and actually allow them (specially the Balikbayans) to greet on air. Being the prettiest Balikbayan in the studio, Leah was obviously given the microphone and had her spot. I heard her saying " I would like to greet my friends and family in Toronto, CALIFORNIA!!!" Hahahaha! Boo boo number 2! Hahaha! All in all,  It was an experiece full of fun and laughter. Yeah, including those tiring dance steps. =D

at the fort: ryan (camera shy, anyone?), jen, leah, me, chris

In megamall, we went to Dencio's first to reserve some tables for the meetup. We chose the best spot of the resto where we can go noisy, and wild (hahahaha!) without really befuddling the other customers. When Jen and sarj told me they will have their hair cut in a salon inside the mall, I decided to go to an internet shop and check my TB account (TB addict, anyone?). After about two hours when haircuts were done, and Leah has arrived, too, we are now set for our next plan, THE BOWLING GAME!

NO CONTEST

dance it out, girls!

By the looks of it, I guess I don't really have to say the results here (peace, Jen and Sarj). Hahaha! Game one was no contest! Wanna know the scores? I wont tell you the numbers but even if we had doubled team 1's score, it still wasn't enough to beat Team 2. With team 1 in denial of their knavish performance, we nobly gave them a chance to redeem their honor by having another game.

at dencio's grill
Wow, everyone seemed to have been playing a better game. Jen and Sarj started to throw some strikes and spares. Their scores are a lot better! But unfortunate for them, the girl from Toronto, California corresponded with a much excellent performace. I had a few strikes and spares, too, but Leah had the best score this time. Well, needless to say our team again won the contest. Better luck next time, Jen and Sarj! =D Hahahaha!

THIS IS IT!

And so, may I introduce the attendees of The 2nd Manila Travbuddy Meetup:

1. Princessleah-  One of the reasons why this meetup was shaped. This young lady who came from Canada made everyone smile with her pretty face and cheery character. Good conversationalist with hundreds of thousands of stories to tell. One of the most excited people for the meetup. Just a trivia: she once appeared as the main character for an indie film which was shot in the U.S. (was it in New York?). Interesting story, by the way.

hope foiyan didnt notice i put some been in her coffee... hahahaha!
I still hope you give us a copy of the film, Leah.

2. Jennethm-  I have had so much description of this girl in my First Pinoy TB Meetup blog but one thing you cant deny about Jen is that she is a true-blue TB addict! Name one TB member and she can tell you something about the person. Like Leah, she has lots of stories to tell although hers is more about TB stuff. Jen also never gets tired of talking about her favorite Travbuddies (again, you know who you are). we were fortunate to have Jen in the meetup as she took charge of the food to order.

3. Kickasstunner-  I love this girl. Bubbly as she has ever been. You'd love talking to someone who's a good listener like her. She can easily adapt to a topic you'd want to discuss about.

the coffeefairy with.. whatelse, a cup of coffee!

4. Laineey-  I would admit she's one of my favorite Pinay TBs. She keeps me flabbergasted with her smile. Truly one in a million! At such a young age, she is already an active TB member with travel experiences to impart with us. She also enjoys talking about her studies and her course. I told her Culinary Arts will bring her places, literally and figuratively.

Way to go, Elaine!

5. 1agrace-  She never fails to amaze us with her last-minute confirmation of attendance to the meetup. It was 30 minutes before the meetup when I received a message from her saying that she's coming. You're the best, Ate Ar! I know she has travel plans in the coming months which she discussed with the others. I'm sure she was given helpful pieces of travel advise and proper tips in the meetup. Together with Kuya Ted, I was overjoyed to see Ate Ar's beautiful face and affirmative smile.

6. Abubu-  Kuya Chris (that's how I call him) just flew in from Singapore the same day but he made sure to attend the meetup. Actually, he's also one of the reasons why the meetup was set on Feb.

do the wowowee dance. just cant get over that TV show appearance. hahahaha!

7. Sunstroke-  I can still remember when I invited this guys to the meetup. He said he is hesitant to come as he needed to review for an exam scheduled the day after the meetup. I sort of used my bad influence by advising him that reviewing notes the night before the exam is not really advisable as the brain will not absorb info .

sunstroke, laineey, isabetlog, ted (back)

8. Coffefairy-  Like Kuya Chris, Foiyan just arrived from Singapore (they had the same flight actually) but she put attending the Manila TB meetup in her list of schedules first. She came home for a four day vacation which is in time for the meetup as well.

SINGAPORE-based coffeefairy, i_am_karen and abubu with me and ted

9. Ted332-  Kuya Ted is Kuya Ted! He's one of the most excited souls about this event. Okay, he complained, before, that meetup is once again scheduled on a thursday which is his color-coding day; and set in Ortigas where he has to pass by the very traffic EDSA.

sizzling pork and fish sisig

10. Fayemin-  It was Kuya Ted who invited Faye who actually just celebrated her birthday two days before the meetup. Kuya Ted told us that they once had coffee in Makati because their offices are just neighbors. He said Faye is such a respected woman so I thought we should adjust our playful character a bit. So when she came, I tried to be refined. Good thing I was seated on the other side of the long table, opposite to where she was.

the girls...

11. Dara_SMC-   Another super nice girl. She arrived with Faye who was the one who invited her to the meetup. I already knew by the time I saw her profile that she works for San Miguel Corporation. I also had a good talk with her about a lot of stuff specially about our jobs, and how they became related. But one thing I remember the most is that we discussed about her plan of visiting China one of these days.

i said i dont wanna dance yet... give me 2 more bottles of beer.

12. Isabetlog-   We were all excited to meet this girl. I guess we have our own reasons but as for me, I so like her humorous posts and entries on TB. We had a good conversation about her Camiguin experience last month, which is one of my favorite destinations, too. You'd be at ease talking with this girl all night long as she is tactful. I also like the way she pronounces every word that comes out of her mouth (whatta a detailed description! hahaha!). Oh, and I also noticed that she's the only smoker in the group so she had to go out of the restaurant everytime she does lit a cigarette which I thought might be her concern.

kayanne, elaine and chris

13. Kayanne-   Anyone who can give me her handle gets another TB Phils. Pin! Hahaha! Kayanne was with Foiyan who mentioned her handle but I regret that I forgot it. I wish I had the chance to talk to her longer but the situation didn't permit so. She appeared to be someone you'd pay respect to which somehow made me shy to initiate a conversation with her. Anyway, there's always a next time. But what I know about her is that she used to work with Chris and Foiyan in Singapore and that she's now based in Manila. I was happy that she joined us in The Fort so it's a sign this girl can also be a gimikera (im a gimikero, i admit).

look here

14. Aacalizo-   One of the coolest thing Travbuddy can do is that you get to meet various people, find out some familiarity and realize it is after all a small world. I remember the day Andre joined TB when i sent him a welcome comment. It was extra special beacuse I am always delighted to see another Filipino discover this awesome website. We've been exchanging messages before but it was only a few days before the meetup when we found out that our workplaces are just neighbors! Hahaha! In the meetup, we found out that he's a lawyer who came from Davao City and now with The Supreme Court.

elaine and isabetlog
Wow! Thank you for attending the meetup, your honor! ;-)

15. Ryan_84-   In the meetup, he was as quiet as ever. But it doesn't mean he didn't enjoy it. He just tends to be shy in front of a group of people. I can say that because I know this guy. I just missed him because we used to go out a lot before. But he was too busy these past few days with some things I dont know about. Until he told me, he's leaving for Barcelona by the end of the month... FOR GOOD. Man, I'm gonna miss you. Ryan is one buddy so gentle that you wouldn't hesitate to share all your stories with. But being a positivist, i see it in a way that one day when I go visit Barcelona, I already have a couch and a tour guide. :-)

16.

Damn all these beautiful girls... They'll have you suicidal, suicidal...

RacquelT127 says:
i just now was able to read your blog. nicely done.. and bravo on the pins.. so cool =)
Posted on: Feb 20, 2008
the_bloodsucker says:
thanks for the kind comments, guys! ;-)
Posted on: Feb 18, 2008
rayramon says:
Very COOL! Your descip made me feel like i was there. Thinking of planning a TB meetup for Detroit, tips?

love&peace!
Posted on: Feb 17, 2008

party people...

And so I did my usual part in this endeavor, actually one of the many things I enjoy doing in TB, post a thread for the event. I guess it's not only me who find this thread thing fun, but all the other mates who'd rather make fun of each others in their posts than discuss the details of the meetup. But as for me, these things make the upcoming meetup more exciting. A day before the meetup, 17 people  have confirmed their attendance. A good number!

the_bloodsucker says:
di ka naman nagulat! nagpa-cute ka lang talaga! hahahaha
Posted on: Mar 11, 2008
abubu says:
heheh. bakit ako nagulat?! di ko maalala.
Posted on: Mar 11, 2008
tvillingmarit says:
Oh you made Travbuddy pins, nice
Posted on: Feb 18, 2008
another class picture

This may sound complicating but I told my dad that we were going to pick u guys up but last minute i will tell him that you guys are going to meet us at ABS. I also told him that I met you guys while traveling. He is coming with us tomorrow.

And so barcelona it is.

for the love of these pinoy TBs... Travbuddy pins!
I told Jen and Sarj about it so they won't be caught unaware, too, just in case dad asks the "most dreaded question". I actually felt sort of relieved when Leah assured dad won't ask it.

Wearing my red shirt (Hey, February 7 is Chinese New Year! And as Chinese peeps say, red is a lucky color), I went to our meeting place which is not really far from my house. Not long after I arrived, Jen came in her balck, sexy shirt (this time Jen, im sure it's black). We had just ordered our coffee  when Leah came. Wow, this girl is soooo pretty! *Kiss and hug (don't worry, ___, it was all friendly. hahaha!* as we were so glad to see each other. We went to the next restaurant where her cousin who will also be with us to watch the show was already waiting with Sarj. Leah was so excited to get in to the studio so we hurriedly proceeded to the gate where her dad and another cousin was waiting. Thanks to Leah's cousin who's a councilor in Quezon City and most specially, to former President Cory aquino's picture with Leah's dad, we didnt have a problem entering the TV network building.

kuya chris!

All seven of us were seated in one table- Leah, Sarj and Jen on one side, me and yes, dad was on the other. We were in the midle of our brunch when i heard a voice asking my most dreaded question: "So where did you guys meet Leah? In Friendster?" There was silence for a few seconds- the girls trying to avoid the question, cousins and dad waiting for our answers, me waiting for the right timing to spak. Being in the position closest to dad, i felt that I was responsible to give the answer. I said "In Barcelona, sir". I saw Leah with Jen and Sarj, giving me a very sweet smile. I was damn happy that dad din't ask further. I told myself "yes, we got away with it".

You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal
Leah, from the other side of the table, asked me "Have you ever been to ... (soft voice that I didnt even hear it)..., Josh?". Thinking that the topic is still about Vietnam, I immediately answered "NO!" and so did Sarj when the same question was asked. I saw Jen whispering something to Leah, perhaps realizing that we just did one big boo-boo, when dad, trying to make a point, said: "LEAH, BARCELONA IS IN EUROPE!" Oh my! Whatta...! Hahaha! I immediately tried to redeem ourselves by explaining that i was thinking it's Vietnam that she asked.  Leah tried to excuse herself but she was not allowed by cousin to leave the table, as if he caught her boo boo. Hahaha! Good one, dad!

leah's been reserved so i can't hide my anger!

And so the show went on air. The hosts and dancers of Wowowee were all wonderful! I didn't realize how much fun  to watch it live. There was a portion in the show where the hosts would go to the audience and actually allow them (specially the Balikbayans) to greet on air. Being the prettiest Balikbayan in the studio, Leah was obviously given the microphone and had her spot. I heard her saying " I would like to greet my friends and family in Toronto, CALIFORNIA!!!" Hahahaha! Boo boo number 2! Hahaha! All in all,  It was an experiece full of fun and laughter.

chef elaine and attorney andre!
Yeah, including those tiring dance steps. =D

After the show, Leah had to go home to get our pasalubong (gifts she brought from Canada which she wants to distribute in the meetup) which she forgot to bring and said she will just follow wherever we are. So Jen, Sarj and I decided to proceed to Megamall, where the venue of the meetup is.

jen, leah, elaine, me

It's been months since I last played bowling so I was kinda apprehensive that I might appear awful to the girls. We got two lanes so it was a team game. Presenting team number one, from the City of Stars (and rumor makers, too),  Jen and Sarj!!! And team number two, from (where-the-hell is) Toronto, California, Leah and the pride of CAMANAVA, Josh!

We were just starting game 2 when Laineey arrived. She was so excited to have finally met Leah (the rest of us already met her in the first meetup) so we all had a little "how are you" talks before continuing with the game. Wow, everyone seemed to have been playing a better game. Jen and Sarj started to throw some strikes and spares. Their scores are a lot better! But unfortunate for them, the girl from TorontoCalifornia corresponded with a much excellent performace. I had a few strikes and spares, too, but Leah had the best score this time. Well, needless to say our team again won the contest. Better luck next time, Jen and Sarj! =D Hahahaha!

It was already past seven that we needed to go to Dencio's for the grand meetup already. We were impressed as the table we reserved was already prepared. I also noticed the mini- waterfalls beside our tables which i felt would give a the meetup a better ambience. We had seats good for 18 pax so expect a really long table, which is but usual among Filipinos.  In between 7:30 and 9PM, pinoy TBs were coming for the meet up we've all been looking forward to.

And so, may I introduce the attendees of The 2nd Manila Travbuddy Meetup:

One of the reasons why this meetup was shaped. This young lady who came from Canada made everyone smile with her pretty face and cheery character. Good conversationalist with hundreds of thousands of stories to tell. One of the most excited people for the meetup. Just a trivia: she once appeared as the main character for an indie film which was shot in the U.S. (was it in New York?). Interesting story, by the way. I still hope you give us a copy of the film, Leah.

I love this girl. Bubbly as she has ever been. You'd love talking to someone who's a good listener like her. She can easily adapt to a topic you'd want to discuss about. Her sense of humor just doesn't fade. She gets along with Jen as she can also talk about her favorite TravBuddies all day. Like Jen, she can give you TB trivia, too. A certified cam whore! She managed to wait patiently and catch interesting scenes in the meetup as subject of her photos. Though, she also enjoys being the subject of a shot with her unique, "abnomal" poses. The pictures will vouch on this.

I would admit she's one of my favorite Pinay TBs. She keeps me flabbergasted with her smile. Truly one in a million! At such a young age, she is already an active TB member with travel experiences to impart with us. She also enjoys talking about her studies and her course. I told her Culinary Arts will bring her places, literally and figuratively. Way to go, Elaine!

bowling babe

Kuya Chris (that's how I call him) just flew in from Singapore the same day but he made sure to attend the meetup. Actually, he's also one of the reasons why the meetup was set on Feb.7. He's one guy you can easily get along with. He can talk to anyone, about anything. He posseses (which he also recognize) a Kuya (older brothers) image in the group, perhaps not necessarily because his age is more than most of us (in fact, not really) but he's got a lot of life and travel experiences to share. This guy is also a cam whore. He's talended at spotting hillarious scenes which he will immediately document with his camera (where are our pictures, kuya chris?). But he enjoys making funny and naughty poses, too. Hope to see you, again, Kuya Chris!

isabelle, andre, josh, sarj

I can still remember when I invited this guys to the meetup. He said he is hesitant to come as he needed to review for an exam scheduled the day after the meetup. I sort of used my bad influence by advising him that reviewing notes the night before the exam is not really advisable as the brain will not absorb info ... blah... blah... blah... that what he needs to do is relax, and one thing to do it is party with friends! I felt my convincing power was good enough when he wrote his confirmation in the meetup forum. Until Sarj revealed during the meetup that Sunstroke is actually her brother, whom he invited to register in TB just so that she could get that Ambassador Award. But it turned out that Sunstroke has found his own reasons to stay and be active in the website as well. It still hasn't sank in, Sarj. I will surprise the two of you one day, too! :-p

josh, sarj and jen modeling the pins

Like Kuya Chris, Foiyan just arrived from Singapore (they had the same flight actually) but she put attending the Manila TB meetup in her list of schedules first. She came home for a four day vacation which is in time for the meetup as well. I remember that I came across her TB profile after reading Shaun's comment to make it a point to meet the "very beautiful" Coffeefairy. I found out that Jen and Sarj have been inviting her to come as well. Shaun was right, Foiyan was very beautiful. She has a very refined character, that of a true Filipina. And who will forget how generous this girl is? She got our bill and paid half of it! Thanks, Foiyan! By the way, you forgot to bring me home as your prize for attending the meetup as Aosiba, and Sarj & Jen stated. Hahahaha!

Kuya Ted is Kuya Ted! He's one of the most excited souls about this event. Okay, he complained, before, that meetup is once again scheduled on a thursday which is his color-coding day; and set in Ortigas where he has to pass by the very traffic EDSA. Hahaha! But that was nothing for we know Kuya Ted is one great guy who is generous enough to give in to the request of others. He is also one of Manila TBs most-treasured ambassadors promoting both the website and the affiliation to the group. In the meetup, he was the one who took extra effort to talk and get familiar with each of the attaendees. Great job, Kuya Ted! Glad to have you with us!

giveways

It was Kuya Ted who invited Faye who actually just celebrated her birthday two days before the meetup. Kuya Ted told us that they once had coffee in Makati because their offices are just neighbors. He said Faye is such a respected woman so I thought we should adjust our playful character a bit. So when she came, I tried to be refined. Good thing I was seated on the other side of the long table, opposite to where she was. Hahaha! But when I had the chance to talk to her, I knew I overreacted over Kuya Ted's description of Faye because she was extra nice and approachable. We had a good talk about some TravBuddies (you know who our favorite was, Faye. hahaha!), flight experiences, work, etc. The way it looked, I can say Faye enjoyed our company that night, which will give her a reason to be with us again in the next meetups.

Another super nice girl. She arrived with Faye who was the one who invited her to the meetup. I already knew by the time I saw her profile that she works for San Miguel Corporation. I also had a good talk with her about a lot of stuff specially about our jobs, and how they became related. But one thing I remember the most is that we discussed about her plan of visiting China one of these days. I gave her bits of advice as I just went to Beijing, too. (Which reminds me that I should give a tour operator's contact details to you. Hahahaha! After this blog, Dara! ) Hope to see you again, girl.

straw the pork!

We were all excited to meet this girl. I guess we have our own reasons but as for me, I so like her humorous posts and entries on TB. We had a good conversation about her Camiguin experience last month, which is one of my favorite destinations, too. You'd be at ease talking with this girl all night long as she is tactful. I also like the way she pronounces every word that comes out of her mouth (whatta a detailed description! hahaha!). Oh, and I also noticed that she's the only smoker in the group so she had to go out of the restaurant everytime she does lit a cigarette which I thought might be her concern. But she said it's really okay. And who wouldn't love this girl? No matter how challenging it is, much to our delight, SHE BROUGHT TABO WITH HER!

Anyone who can give me her handle gets another TB Phils. Pin! Hahaha! Kayanne was with Foiyan who mentioned her handle but I regret that I forgot it. I wish I had the chance to talk to her longer but the situation didn't permit so. She appeared to be someone you'd pay respect to which somehow made me shy to initiate a conversation with her. Anyway, there's always a next time. But what I know about her is that she used to work with Chris and Foiyan in Singapore and that she's now based in Manila. I was happy that she joined us in The Fort so it's a sign this girl can also be a gimikera (im a gimikero, i admit). Oh, before I forget, Kayanne can dance! I saw her do some cool dance moves in Pier One. See you, next time, Kayanne! :-D

One of the coolest thing Travbuddy can do is that you get to meet various people, find out some familiarity and realize it is after all a small world. I remember the day Andre joined TB when i sent him a welcome comment. It was extra special beacuse I am always delighted to see another Filipino discover this awesome website. We've been exchanging messages before but it was only a few days before the meetup when we found out that our workplaces are just neighbors! Hahaha! In the meetup, we found out that he's a lawyer who came from Davao City and now with The Supreme Court. Wow! Thank you for attending the meetup, your honor! ;-)

16. The_Bloodsucker-  Boo! Whos is this guy?! He doesn't deserve an inch of a space in this blog! Forget him!!! LOL!

jen: let's order pork, beef, chicken, lamb... josh: no, jen. you know im a vegetarian

1. The_Bloodsucker gave out Travbuddy Philippines pins to all the attendees as his small token of appreciation for coming. (He coordinated the design and the use of the logo with Eric, and got approved by the latter, so don't worry. Thanks, Eric!!! ) You guys don't know how much you made me happy by proudly wearing the pin during the meetup.

2. Tabo brought with him some of his relatives and endorsed them one by one amongst all of us. Thanks, Tabo! We'll take care of them!

3. Princessleah gave out Canada-made keychain/bottle-opener! You are so thoughtful and sweet, girl!

4. The class picture! Ted and I arranged the mini-waterfalls area to be the spot of the souvenir group photo-op and made sure we will have a good blocking. But it was actually the waiter who took all the shots who brought our best smiles out. Remember: "Okay, one, two, three... (all were already smiling, but waiter continues counting)... four, five *click!*. Hahaha! And the last pic who was supposed to be wacky was counted with one to ten! Hahahaha! That waiter was so cool!

The fun meetup of Travbuddies at …
Manila TrvaBuddies: A Summary
Red Shirts, Travbuddy pins, and 2 …
Red Shirts, Travbuddy pins, and 2…
sarj: come on, josh. ride in the v…
sarj: come on, josh. ride in the …
jenneth with a very natural facial…
jenneth with a very natural facia…
even the band was overwhelmed by o…
even the band was overwhelmed by …
chris caught taking stolen shots..…
chris caught taking stolen shots.…
sarj, me, leah, chris, kayanne, fo…
sarj, me, leah, chris, kayanne, f…
a princess and a fairy dancing wit…
a princess and a fairy dancing wi…
at the fort: ryan (camera shy, any…
at the fort: ryan (camera shy, an…
at dencios grill
at dencio's grill
wasted!
hope foiyan didnt notice i put som…
hope foiyan didnt notice i put so…
the coffeefairy with.. whatelse, a…
the coffeefairy with.. whatelse, …
food, food, glorious food.
do the wowowee dance. just cant ge…
do the wowowee dance. just cant g…
sunstroke, laineey, isabetlog, ted…
sunstroke, laineey, isabetlog, te…
SINGAPORE-based coffeefairy, i_am_…
SINGAPORE-based coffeefairy, i_am…
the girls...
i said i dont wanna dance yet... g…
i said i dont wanna dance yet... …
elaine and isabetlog
Damn all these beautiful girls... …
Damn all these beautiful girls...…
before the bowling game
for the love of these pinoy TBs...…
for the love of these pinoy TBs..…
kuya chris!
Youre way too beautiful girl
Th…
You're way too beautiful girl T…
leahs been reserved so i cant hi…
leah's been reserved so i can't h…
isabelle, andre, josh, sarj
josh, sarj and jen modeling the pi…
josh, sarj and jen modeling the p…
straw the pork!
jen: lets order pork, beef, chick…
jen: let's order pork, beef, chic…
welcome ted, ryan, foiyan, faye an…
welcome ted, ryan, foiyan, faye a…
charlies angels
charlie's angels
beer ad!
beer ad!
sarj, jen, leah, elaine, josh.. ti…
sarj, jen, leah, elaine, josh.. t…
even tabo drinks beer