A Day of Cruising and Relaxing!

Fort Lauderdale Travel Blog

Looking Down at the Centrum

Our last day consisted of a leisurely day of cruising back to Fort Lauderdale.  I love "at sea" days when the sun is shining!  My idea of relaxing is a lounger by the pool, a fruity drink handy, just the right amount of SPF, and nothing to do!  With the added area of the Enchantment, I found it pretty easy to find my prime spot by the pool.  Warm breezes and ample sunshine occupied most of my day!  My husband isn't in to lounging, but finds relaxation by looking over the side at the blue caribbean water in hopes of sighting a dolphin or flying fish or perhaps a whale.

Pictures in this section are happenings around the ship.  There are pictures of the midnight buffet, ice carving, and other sights around the ship.

Ice Carving Demonstration
  We are busy, on-the-go type of people!  What cruising provided us is a way to finally take time to relax.  We enjoy waking up in different ports each day, and seeing the sights of exciting islands.  We love to snorkel!  Who can get tired of the beautiful fish and ocean floor!  You never know just what you will see - it changes all the time!  And the best part - we like to be warm when it is cold at home!  For us, a cruise vacation is perfect!

Our arrival in Fort Lauderdale was uneventful.  Departure from the ship has always gone like clockwork, and we are always sad to see the end of the vacation.  But the best part, we begin thinking and planning the next!  New ports and perhaps a new ship!  I'm ready to go!

Trampoline/Bungee Jumping
Hanging Around
Hanging Around
Pool By Day
Pool By Day
An International Parade Featuring …
An International Parade Featuring…
Enchantment of the Seas