Process of Packing

Newark Travel Blog

Eeps.. I have two days till I depart for Vancouver, Canada and I have not done an inch of packing.  I was just mentioning to everyone this weekend how I would start packing Sunday.  Yeah, Super Bowl Sunday, didn't get any packing done.  Monday, went out to dinner with cousin and then I got to see my nephew when I dropped her off in the Enzo so that was worth it.  =)  So yeah, when will i find the time to pack?

Who knows?? I guess I'm just so excited and pumped up to be going to Whistler finally, that I want to really be stressed in packing. Haha.. who would want to be stressed?  Me I guess, since I have yet to start, I think I will need to do one thing at a time.  Go down my imaginary checklist and mark off things by baggages.  Board bag obviously needs my board, boots, helmet, and gear.  Then luggage, I'll only be there for 3 nights, so it shouldn't be hard.  So what am I complaining about, I know what I'm doing.  Just wanted to mention that I haven't done a thing to prepare.  Oh, the thought process of the me the lagger ;) . Don't worry, Be Happy I'll get it done.

RacquelT127 says:
lol Mel, that's the only thing I've packed.. my board bag is done.. hehe.. that was the first thing I did
mellemel8 says:
just don't forget your board :P
Dolphintrekker says:
Hahahaha! me too, and I'm packing for back to back trips!!!!
photo by: RacquelT127