Downtown and Fishing

Shanghai Travel Blog

I went downtown today, some interesting sites, but it reminded me of any developed metropolis. Granted, there are more skyscapers here than i ave ever seen, and the view was quite impressive from the tower we went to. We then went to a Starbucks near the river, where we took a short break.

Suren felt like going fishing, so we went to a nearby development when this kid was catch a fair amount of fish. It seemed too easy, but it wasn't we didn't catch anyting. And on top of that, the security guards were asking us to leave. Suren argued with them for at least an hour, telling them we could fish in in this river because the river is not privately owned. It was so funny because since they could not force us to stop fishing, they nagged us and brought more security guards. The guards were begging us to stop, and all of us were laughing because it was so ridiculous.

Since it was my first time, coming back empty was alright with me because it was my first time. For dinner we went to a hotpot place which was pretty good. No pictures because it looked like any other hotpot, except the flavors which were unique.

La Mien