Phuket trip Feb 2-4

Krabi Travel Blog

Maya Island : The Beach Movie

The low cost flight from BKK to Phuket by Airasia is not to bad, i spend only 3,000 Baht for round trip. The transportation is not easy except you stay in the popular beach as Patong, Karon  and Kata. For my case, i stay in Cha Long Bay, it's not popular beach and the beach is not quite beautiful when comparing to the  Patong and Karon because Cha Long Bay is the Fishing and Speed Boat Port for going to PP Island.

The best way if you have only afew day in Phuket and you want to explore all Phuket. I suggest you to rent the Van for whole day it will be costly than you catch the Tuk tuk from place by place. I rent only 1,500 Baht aday for 12 hr with driver. He can take me to many place in one as Phang Nga Bay, Veiw Point to see 3 beach ( Patong, Kata, Karon).

Losama Beach
Have a dinner in Phuket Town is so amazing, we can find the local food with the cheaper price.

I spend my scecond day: i buy a package PP Island Trip, it's very convenience you to take a speed boat trip than using the ferry because

it take only 1 hr from Phuket to PP Island , Maya Bay ( The Beach ), Lunch food is so nice in PP Island.  On the othere hand, if you take the furry you have to spend 3 hrs from Phuket to PP , let 's imagine how terrible stay in ferry.

For my opinion, the most beautiful beach is Karon!!! So let's check it out your trip in Phuket na!!

Wow..i have to back for work now.. see all in Taiwan Trip na.

Haha..i am sorry if my blog is not quite well because my english is not so well.. but hope i can share you more about my experience na (^__^)

Maya Beach