A night on the town

Portland Travel Blog

To continue being ultimately spoiled, a couple friends picked me up Tuesday evening and whisked me back to Portland for dinner and a play.  We savored a totally excellent meal at 555, which I previously reviewed in my “Return to Maine” blog.  If you get to Portland, you MUST dine here and enjoy a totally fabulous experience!

Then it was time to enjoy a fabulous production by the Portland Stage Company.  Just around the corner from 555, these folks have been delivering top notch productions since 1974.  They have a well-deserved reputation as one of the premiere theater groups in New England and “Heroes” was no exception.  A much enjoyed play and Portland Stage Company is another venue to check out if you find yourself in Portland.

Vikram says:
Inhteresting.... LOL @ Default veggie!
vances says:
I think you will find most Maine eateries have quality veggie selections. My wife and daughter are vegetarians, so I am a 'default' veggie at home --- try to make up for lost time when on my own, lol...
Vikram says:
I'm long overdue on a trip to NE so this blog is really helping. Although, not the food part as I'm veg anyway!
Portland