Bedding down in Biddeford

Biddeford Travel Blog

Once I muddled up to Bangor and caught I-95 it was off to the races.  Finally on a highway and able to cruise, but I had a l-o-n-g way to cruise.  I was destined to rendezvous with my former employer in Portsmouth, New Hampshire the following morning, so I needed to get in range.  Despite hauling many miles, it was pleasant.  Getting to pass so many exits brought back memories of visits to a lot of different Maine towns across the years, and I got to tune in to my favorite radio station (WCLZ) for the first time in years.  Much to my surprise (and relief), their format has remained the same!

It was 10PM before I finally made the Biddeford exit, and I was ready for bed.  I had reserved a room at the Holiday Inn Express at this exit and was a bit chagrined there weren’t signs leading to my bedroom.  Had to pull off at a convenience store and ask, but it was obviously nearby so just a matter of knowing where to turn (at the Dunkin’ Donuts).

A pleasant hotel, reviewed below, which was thoroughly enjoyed since I booked it with points from all my business stays with Holiday Inn.

Biddeford Hotels & Accommodations review
Bedding down in Biddeford
A very nice facility, one of the newer Holiday Inn Express locations so interiors are fresh. The best part was exceptional front desk service. Confes… read entire review
2,725 km (1,693 miles) traveled