Welcome to Singapore

Singapore Travel Blog

Yum but hot noodles :) hokkien mee

At 3:30pm, landed to Singapore. My friends were supposed to pick me up but, where are they?? I called and he said, they were on the way. Ok, I'll wait. They came, had some coffee at the airport and headed to my hotel in Bugis.  One of my friends left to see his friends so the other friend showed me around that night.

We went to Orchard Rd. Yup! Famous street for shopping!! Familiar malls I saw like Takashimaya(looks cooler than ours), Isetan. Checked out some of the malls. Just an ordinary mall that doesn't interested me at all.  Had dinner at Food Republic and had Hokkien Mee. I LOVE IT!!! So yummy!!! It was a bit spicy but so great! Gona have it if I go there again.

My friend had to work from 8pm so we said goodbye and I headed to the hotel. I took subway and I had to change at City Hall but the subway never came so I walked from City Hall to Bugis. It wasn't that far and good weather. Because my shoes are gone in HK, I needed another pair so went to the mall on my way back. Couldn't get anything nice. Too bad..

When I got to my room, there was a guy on his bed half naked lol  I guess he's my roommate. He looked so tired and exhausted. We talked a bit but I let him sleep.

My room was hot so we were trying to turn the air conditioner on but didn't know how so ended up not using it, instead, we just turned the fan on that night.  It was hot!

Yum but hot noodles :)