Malaysia

Malaysia Travel Blog

johor bahru, malaysia

The night before was hot. This morning, I was try to turn it on again. Looked the side of it, HA! There was this botton so i turned to on. Now, I'm feeling much better.  I went down to meet friends but I forgot my passport so went back. There was another roommate already. When he came?

Anyway, we walked to bus terminal. Got on the bus and hit to Malaysia!! woohoo!! On the bus, I found a small cockroach!!!! GROSS!!

It took 30minutes to Johor bahru, Malaysia. My friends took me to their favorite noodle place but it was closed so went to a mall instead. Had fish and chips. Mmm graet. Haven't had that for a long time. Since London, England so must be.. about 10 years! haha!!! But fish was too big.

in a mall in malaysia
  We shopped for a while but it was raining outside and I didn't have umbrella so we went to starbucks in the mall. When me and one of them went to get some coffee, the other friend fell asleep. He worked til 8am that morning so he was tired. It was funny though. My friend tried to wake him up but didn't wake up! haha!! poor boy..

about an hour later, rain stopped so we off to the border.  We walked to immigration. I didn't think I'd walk... Road was slippy because of rain and my shoes are so slippy that i actually slipped!! Both hands and knees had injured. Well, it was abrasions.. but bruises on my both knees. What am I, a kid?

When we got on the bus, i realized that i forgot my towel at immigration. I guess i left it when I was writing immigration card.  Oh well, better than losing shoes.  I also broke my sunglasses.

Driving back to Singapore. On our way, I was tired so fell asleep a bit.

hoangn says:
all that bad luck in a chain means that your luck will turn into the good kind
Posted on: Apr 05, 2010
ferroo says:
Forgetting ur passport was dangerous...:) start eating almonds..hahah :)
Posted on: Mar 27, 2008
johor bahru
johor bahru
johr bahru
johr bahru
poor my friend.. he was too tired …
poor my friend.. he was too tired…
border